zondag 6 september 2009

Back to school !

Hey, it's been a while !
It's hard to go back to school, but even harder when you find nothing to wear.
In this article you find some pics that will show you what's Hot and what's Not !

This year’s back to school fashion is influenced by the early '80s.
You'll find retro, punky chic, urban vibe and the sophisticated look ( ;
Here you have some examples:




sart.jpgShe's ICYYY ! But très chic ö


A little FAKE fur won't hurt anyone (:


Miley Cyrus, she's looking stylish ! The leather jacket is fabulous, girrrl ( ;

And last, but not least !
I'm addicted to the boyfriend blazer Ö
I love it, at home, I have 3 ( ! ), but their not my boyfriend's, but my mum's :' )
It's a look from the eighties, sooooo, I HAVE 3.
And I had to spend NOTHING ! That means that I can buy more other stuff , Yihaa !

By the way, Kate Moss is the (re)inventor really; She rocks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten